What’s it all about?
Physiotherapists work to improve children’s movement. Physiotherapists can support development of skills in a number of areas, including:
- Helping muscles and joints work to their full potential through the use of movement training, exercise and stretching
- Assisting larger movements such as crawling, rolling, walking and balancing
KidzWish Physiotherapists work with families, caregivers, preschools, schools and community organisations to support children.
How does it work?
Our Physiotherapy service offers:
- Family centred goals and intervention based on an individualised plan with a focus on inclusion.
- Flexible therapy services that cater to each family’s individual circumstance.
- A range of service options including individual therapy, group therapy services, collaborative intervention with schools and preschools, and transition support.
- A range of service locations offer for therapy services including sessions in our clinic, at home, school, preschool or in the community.
- Joint sessions available with other therapists as required.
- Goals and outcomes driven intervention that is based on best available research and evidence.
KidzWish Physiotherapy services are for children aged 0-18 years living in the Illawarra region. We currently accepting referrals from the below funding packages:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Better Start
Please call our Therapy Admin Coordinator Teagan on 1300 260 990 to discuss referrals.