Our Long-Term Vision
We believe that children of all abilities deserve support, love and laughter in their lives. In partnership with governments and our local communities, we will continue to help children via our three umbrella programs; Support Programs, Love Programs and Laughter Programs.
Our long-term vision is that our multi-pronged approach of locating children that need help, connecting them to programs and then providing a solution will be the difference to ensure no child falls through the cracks.
To build a new KidzWish Place in 2018 to accommodate the growing need for our KidzWish services and programs.
Once the new KidzWish Place is fully operational we forecast that we will be able to provide:
- 150 to 180 children per fortnight with Speech Pathology
- 100 to 120 children per fortnight with Occupational Therapy
- 50 to 60 children per fortnight with Physiotherapy
- 620 to 640 children and 50-55 educators per year with our Mobile Therapy Program
- 110 to 120 children per week with Sports Academy and Music & Dance Programs
Position KidzWish to continue to be able to assist children with a disability upon rollout of the NDIS to the Illawarra and South Coast.
KidzWish has a clear direction to deliver the NDIS in a way that best meets the needs of children with a disability, their families and their carers, that is sustainable into the future. Our NDIS goals include:
- KidzWish to be a first-choice service provider for children with a disability, their families and their carers
- KidzWish to be financially sustainable service provider that operates efficiently under the new National Disability Insurance Scheme
- KidzWish to be well-known in the Illawarra & South Coast community as an NDIS provider