What's it all about?
It doesn’t matter whether you ride a Harley Davidson or a sports bike … every kind of motorbike rider is invited to help make a difference by joining us on our 2nd Annual KidzWish Motorcycle Ride. It’s a fun leisurely road-cruise along the stunning Illawarra & South Coast roads. The best part of attending our ride is sharing the experience with like-minded people who enjoy riding motorcycles and love making a difference.
To celebrate, we’re hosting a free family fun day at Shellharbour Cricket Club from 11:30am - 2pm and we’re inviting the whole community to join us to enjoy a bike show, entertainment, food, music, fun, face painters, fairies, and more.
How your support helps
Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them by building a new KidzWish Place – a home full of love and laughter for all the programs we run.
- Ride begins from Shellharbour Cricket Club (10 Beach Rd, Shellharbour)
- Exit Beach Rd and head south on Shellharbour Rd
- Turn left on the Princes Hwy/A1 and head south towards Kiama and Nowra
- Stay on Princes Hwy/A1 for approx 50km until Bomaderry and take left exit on Bolong Rd
- Continue on Bolong Rd past 7 Mile Beach and Gerroa
- Get on Princes Hwy/A1 from Fern St
- Take Shellharbour Rd Exit and continue until 2nd set of traffic lights then turn right on Mary St
- Turn left onto Towns St then left on Eastern St
- Continue on Eastern St until Shellharbour Cricket Club (10 Beach Rd, Shellharbour)
How much to get involved?
- $25 per person - (first 50 registrations include a free KidzWish bandanna)
Tips for the day
- Come with a full tank of fuel
- Become familiar with the route just in case of separation
- We encourage a zig zag riding formation, with a 2 second cushion front and back
- Keep your fluids up, avoid dehydration
- Let your tyres warm up before really pushing your bike
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 260 990.