What's it all about?
Join us as we cruise the stunning coast of the Illawarra. The best part of attending the KidzWish Moto Ride is sharing the experience with like-minded people who enjoy riding motorcycles and love making a difference.
Is being the lead rider of 100+ people on your bucket list? Upon registering for the KidzWish Moto Ride riders can participate in fundraising. The rider who raises the most money has the chance to lead the pack. All fundraising must be completed prior to the ride.
We will host a family fun day at Ron Costello Oval in Shellharbour at 12:30pm.
How your support helps
Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them by building a new KidzWish Place – a home full of love and laughter for all the programs we run.
The 2017 KidzWish Moto Ride will be put together by a group of experienced riders. More details coming soon.
How much to get involved?
- $25 per rider - (first 50 registrations include a free KidzWish bandanna)
Tips for the day
- Come with a full tank of fuel
- Become familiar with the route just in case of separation
- We encourage a zig zag riding formation, with a 2 second cushion front and back
- Keep your fluids up, avoid dehydration
- Let your tyres warm up before really pushing your bike
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at email@example.com or call 1300 260 990.