What's it all about?
It doesn’t matter whether you ride a Harley Davidson or a sports bike … every kind of motorbike rider is invited to help make a difference by joining us on our 3rd Annual KidzWish Motorcycle Ride. It’s a fun leisurely road-cruise along the stunning Illawarra & South Coast roads. The best part of attending our ride is sharing the experience with like-minded people who enjoy riding motorcycles and love making a difference.
To celebrate, we’re hosting a free family fun day at OAK Hotel from 12:00pm and we’re inviting the whole community to join us with a live band, food, fun, face painters, and more.
How your support helps
Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them by building a new KidzWish Place – a home full of love and laughter for all the programs we run.
- Ride begins from the Oaks Hotel in Albion Park
- Turn right on the Princes Hwy/A1 and head south towards Kiama and Nowra
- Stay on Princes Hwy/A1 for approx 50km until Bomaderry and take left exit on Bolong Rd
- Continue on Bolong Rd past 7 Mile Beach and Gerroa
- Get on Princes Hwy/A1 from Fern St
- Return back to the Oaks Hotel in Albion Park
How much to get involved?
- $25 per person - (online registrations include a free KidzWish bandanna)
Tips for the day
- Come with a full tank of fuel
- Become familiar with the route just in case of separation
- We encourage a zig zag riding formation, with a 2 second cushion front and back
- Keep your fluids up, avoid dehydration
- Let your tyres warm up before really pushing your bike
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at email@example.com or call 0448 249 147.