What's it all about?
June is KidzWish's biggest fundraising month. This year's message of KidzWish Day is Local Kids Matter.
KidzWish Day is Saturday 23 June, 2018, but you can host an event anytime throughout the month. We've got fundraising packs with everything you need to turn your idea into a successful event.
With your help, we plan on turning the Illawarra & South Coast orange and there's so many ways you can get involved this KidzWish Day.
- Host a fundraiser - choose any day in June and turn orange for KidzWish Day. Hold a bake sale in your office as an afternoon treat, hold a raffle with benefits, hold an orange dress up day and charge $5 each. It could be anything. Whatever you decide the KidzWish fundraising team are here to help, so simply register your activities with us and we will be in touch.
- Volunteer - Do something amazing this June. Join our orange army of volunteers and hit the streets shaking money buckets and selling KidzWish merchandise. By joining our team of volunteers, you will be part of something very special.
- Donate now - every little bit helps when it comes to building our new KidzWish Place
How your support helps
Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them with Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Music/Dance/Sports/Experience Programs and the KidzWish Children’s Christmas Party. 100% of profits from this event will help fund these KidzWish Programs.
- CBD Dental Wollongong - $2,500
- Flat White with One - $2,205.25
- Kutumba Yoga and Southern MMA - $608.60
- Bunnings Shellharbour - $434.41
- Figtree Grove - $447.40
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at email@example.com or call 0448 249 147.