What’s it all about?
KidzWish hosts 4,300 children and carers at its Children’s Christmas Party each November. Each child that attends receives a free gift from Santa to remember the day, McDonald’s Happy Meal for lunch, an ice-cream for dessert and a gift bag with all the essentials: chocolate, chips, cookies and a light-up toy.
If you have a child who is sick, disadvantaged or has a disability, we encourage you to apply. Registrations open end of July. Reminder that tickets are issued in a first come, first served basis.
Thousands of Illawarra & South Coast children and their carers look forward to the event each year and when it arrives spirits run high. KidzWish make every effort to provide an enjoyable experience for all children present so they can experience an early taste of the Christmas spirit.
Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their carers.
Important event information
- Invitees: This event is only for Illawarra & South Coast children aged under 18 years who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their carers
- All applications will need to be approved by KidzWish
- An application is not automatic approval
- Family and Schools/Organisations applications will be assessed and notification will be sent within 4 weeks of receiving your completed application.
- Large organisations are encouraged to provide their clients with family registrations forms to complete
- No applications will be accepted after RSVP date
- Tickets and information packs will be sent out one month before the event
- All applicants need to notify KidzWish of any ticket cancellations and return tickets ASAP
- By registering your child/children you agree that all gifts given to the Children will remain the property of the Child it was given to. You understand there will be media coverage of the event and that the children in my care may appear in media and KidzWish may use their image in generic marketing materials.
Thank you to our sponsors
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 249 147.