What's it all about?
The KidzWish Charity Ball sponsored by Finance Control dinner brings the community together at one great event to raise money to directly help the lives of Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability.
Book your tickets today for a magical night out with friends or family! Or why not book a table and take your colleagues and clients? Whoever you choose to bring, you’re in for a great night out!
- Hosted by Jade and Straney from Wave FM
- Entertainment by The Tap Pack and Liam Power Magic. As well as some amazing local talents
- Dance the night away with the Geoff Harvey Band with special guest Greg Page - the Original Yellow Wiggle!
Guests will enjoy a delicious three course dinner with a 5 hour beverage package. It will be an extraordinary opportunity to secure once-in-a-lifetime experiences and sought-after items.
How your support helps
Our mission is clear: To be the best charity at delivering programs focused on raising children up to more than they can be through support, love and laughter. This event will bring together our community who have made it their mission too. 100% of proceeds from this event will help fund our Support, Love & Laughter Programs.
How much to get involved?
- VIP Corporate Partner Table of 10 for $4,000 - (Includes tax deductible donation of $2,000 & front tables)
- Standard Table of 10 for $2,000
- Standard Ticket for $200
Ticket price includes 3 course meal, 5 hour beverage package & entertainment.
Thank you to our sponsors
For more information
For further information please email Renee Hawira at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 249 147.