What's it all about?
The KidzWish Charity Ball dinner brings the community together at one great event to raise money to directly help the lives of Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability.
We promise you that it will be a very special occasion, as we celebrate 15 years of support, love and laughter. Guests can dance the night away and enjoy a delicious three course dinner with a 5 hour beverage package. Chris Bath and Jim Wilson, are once again our hosts. It will be an extraordinary opportunity to secure once-in-a-lifetime experiences and sought-after items.
How your support helps
Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them with Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Music/Dance/Sports/Experience Programs and the KidzWish Children’s Christmas Party. 100% of profits from this event will help fund these KidzWish Programs.
What happens on the night?
- Networking opportunity with other philanthropic personalities in the region
- Celebration of what has been achieved throughout the year
- Thank you to supporters, sponsors and corporate partners
- Auctions and raffles
- Performances from Australia’s biggest entertainers
- Great food and fine wines
How much to get involved?
- Corporate Partner Table of 10 for $7,600 - (Includes tax deductible donation of $5,000, personal waiter & front tables)
- Table of 10 for $2,600
- Standard Ticket for $275
Ticket price includes 3 course meal, 5 hour beverage package & entertainment.
Thank you to our sponsors
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 249 147.