What's it all about?
The Scarborough Hotel KidzWish Bridge2Bridge challenge is a 40+km event. The challenge is to get from Sea Cliff Bridge to Windang Bridge or just do part of the course - take your pick! We have 7 different sections to cater for people of all abilities. Cost includes a Bridge2Bridge singlet and a donation to KidzWish. We'd love everyone to take part and help us raise much-needed funds so we don't mind where you kick start your challenge. This year will be the sixth year with the previous events raising over $30,000 to help KidzWish. Support, love and laughter changes everything! We have free bus transport during designated times.
How your support helps
Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them with Support Programs, Love Programs & Laughter Programs. 100% of profits from this event will help fund these KidzWish Programs.
Leg 1: Sea Cliff Bridge to Austinmer Beach (7.4km) - depart 7:00am
- Leg 2: Austinmer Beach to Bulli Beach (5km) - depart 8:30am
- Leg 3: Bulli Beach to Towradgi Beach (6.3km) - depart 9:30am
- Leg 4: Towradgi Beach to WIN Stadium (6.2km) - depart 11:00am
- Leg 5: WIN Stadium to BHP Centenary Park (6.4km) - depart 12:30pm
- Leg 6: BHP Centenary Park to Harvey Norman Warrawong (4.8km) - depart 2:00pm
- Leg 7: Harvey Norman Warrawong to Windang Bridge (5.1km) - depart 3:00pm
*People have the option to choose specific legs. A KidzWish representative will be stationed at each checkpoint so you can sign in upon arrival or sign out upon finish.
Keen to get involved but unable to join us?
Join us at our family fun day at Club Windang from 2pm. We have organised children's entertainment, a jumping castle and a BBQ for lunch.
Thank you to our sponsors
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 249 147.