What’s it all about?
Registrations are now open to the 10th Annual KidzWish Bowls Day.
Come on down to Wiseman Park Bowling Club, Gwynneville, on March 1 for a fun day. All bowlers welcome! Wear something orange to help raise awareness about our cause! A BBQ lunch will be provided followed by a special fundraising function. Don't forget their will be live music entertainment all afternoon. Our 2019 special guests include:
- Mark Occhilupo is an Australian surfer and winner of the 1999 ASP World title
- Trent Barrett is an Australian professional rugby league football coach and former player
- Matt Russell is a Fox Sports news presenter and will provide the entertainment with live interviews with our special guest
Heaps of other giveaway surprises to be distributed through the day plus a live auction of major items from our good friends at Legends Genuine Memorabilia.
How your support helps
Imagine the symptoms of autism, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s, epilepsy & anxiety disorder, all in one child. This is Rett Syndrome. Amelia was diagnosed with the rare (1:10000) syndrome. She is wheelchair bound, totally dependent for all activities. The NDIS will pay for the conversion of a car but Amelia needs our help to contribute funds towards a new car to assist with transportation. Any support you can provide for her devoted parents would be much appreciated. Our vision is to help Illawarra & South Coast children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability and their families so they’ll never walk alone. With your support we can help them with Support Programs, Love Programs & Laughter Programs. 100% of profits from this event will help Amelia and fund these KidzWish Programs.
How much to get involved?
- $500 corporate sponsorship package – (Includes BBQ, 20 drink vouchers, finger food, entertainment, registration of 4 people and lane signage)*
- $400 for a team of 4 players – (Includes BBQ, 20 drink vouchers, finger food, entertainment and registration of 4 people)**
*Companies must provide lane signage (teardrop flags, pull up banners etc)
**Individual players can register for $100, and on the day we will place you with a team
Thank you to our sponsors
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 249 147.