What’s it all about?
Registrations are now open to the 10th Annual KidzWish Bowls Day.
Come on down to Wiseman Park Bowling Club, Gwynneville, on March 1 for a fun day. All bowlers welcome! Wear something orange to help raise awareness about our cause! A BBQ lunch will be provided followed by a special fundraising function. Don't forget their will be live music entertainment all afternoon. Our 2019 special guests include:
- Mark Occhilupo is an Australian surfer and winner of the 1999 ASP World title
- Trent Barrett is an Australian professional rugby league football coach and former player
- Matt Russell is a Fox Sports news presenter and will provide the entertainment with live interviews with our special guest
Heaps of other giveaway surprises to be distributed through the day plus a live auction of major items from our good friends at Legends Genuine Memorabilia.
How your support helps
Imagine the symptoms of autism, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s, epilepsy & anxiety disorder, all in one child. This is Rett Syndrome. Amelia was diagnosed with the rare (1:10000) syndrome. She is wheelchair bound, totally dependent for all activities. The NDIS will pay for the conversion of a car but Amelia needs our help to contribute funds towards a new car to assist with transportation. Any support you can provide for her devoted parents would be much appreciated. 50 per cent of proceeds from the bowls day will contribute to the new vehicle for Amelia's family. The other 50 per cent will help fund KidzWish Support, Love & Laughter Programs to help more children like Amelia.
How much to get involved?
- $500 corporate sponsorship package – (Includes BBQ, 20 drink vouchers, finger food, entertainment, registration of 4 people and lane signage)*
- $400 for a team of 4 players – (Includes BBQ, 20 drink vouchers, finger food, entertainment and registration of 4 people)**
*Companies must provide lane signage (teardrop flags, pull up banners etc)
**Individual players can register for $100, and on the day we will place you with a team
Thank you to our sponsors
For more information
For further information please email Beau Thatcher at email@example.com or call 0448 249 147.