Your local NDIS provider full of love and laughter
We currently provide:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Feeding Groups
- Ready for Kindy Groups
These services are for children and young people aged 0-18 years who live in the Illawarra and South Coast regions. If you are interested in accessing NDIS funded supports with KidzWish please call Nivi on 1300 260 990.
Why choose KidzWish as your NDIS provider?
KidzWish employs an amazing therapy team of passionate health professionals committed to making life better for children and their families in the Illawarra & South Coast region. We believe in supporting children and their families to be the best they can be.
We are a family-centred practice that delivers quality services around your goals in the most suitable method for your situation.
We pride ourselves on:
- A highly skilled interdisciplinary* team of therapists (including Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy & Speech Pathology)
- Delivering high-quality, evidence-based intervention based around goals determined by the family
- Having flexible service delivery including in-clinic, home visits, school/preschool visits and community inclusion options
- Recognising your child’s individual strengths, goals and dreams in planning for their future
- Offering a welcoming and supportive environment for children and their families
*Interdisciplinary - This model involves a team of professionals that may conduct their own assessments and develop discipline-specific goals, but meet regularly to coordinate service planning. Actual service delivery is still done by the professionals separately, but as part of an overall plan which may include joint therapy sessions.
For more information
For further information about our services please call Larissa on 1300 260 990.