KidzWish and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
KidzWish is a registered NDIS Service Provider and we believe that the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will provide greater access to services for children with disability in the Illawarra region.
The NDIS is designed to empower people with disability to work towards achievements, to identify the disability related support they need and to choose where they would like to buy their supports.
We provide the following services to NDIS participants:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Social Skills (Group Classes) - for children to develop their social and language skills
- LEGO Therapy (Group Classes) - targeting goals around social, language and motor skills
- Ready for Kindy (Group Classes) - for children who will be starting Kindergarten
- Food Explorers Feeding (Group Classes) - is a fun play based group based on the SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Approach to Feeding
- AAC Sensory Play (Group Classes) - for children who are not communicating verbally yet, just starting to communicate verbally or who have recently started using an AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
We plan on delivering more services in the future.
For more information
For further information about our services please call Larissa on 1300 260 990.