Keeping the fun in fundraising
By raising money for KidzWish you will help children of all abilities. We are one of a few charities to offer the range of programs we do to families who have children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability. There is a severe lack of support and we pride ourselves on tailoring the programs we offer to each individual family.
Whether you want to complete a Triathlon, hold a bake sale or do a sponsored event! Looking for inspiration and how to get started? Simply request a fundraising pack. There are lots of fun ways you can raise money. There’s no limit to what you can try – as long as it’s safe and legal. The event you choose to host, is completely up to you and the event options are endless.
We have had groups hold head shaves, run marathons as well as workplace and school fundraising. Not only are these events great for fundraising, they help raise awareness about KidzWish and local children in need. This is crucial in our campaign.
Please visit our Grant a local KidzWish website to register your fundraising event or idea. Once you submit your form we will be in touch to help you get started.
If you are stuck for a fundraising ideas let us help you get started.
Shave your hair
- This is a great way to raise awareness and money.
- Sign up to start fundraising and we’ll provide you with tools, tips and resources to make it simple and fun.
Run for a cause
- Whether you’re a serious runner, casual jogger or joining a fun run for the first time, running for KidzWish is a great way to raise funds.
- We can help you to make your next fun run a successful fundraiser.
- Don’t forget we have our very own annual Bridge2Bridge walk each February.
- It doesn't matter what size business you are in, everyone can play an important role in raising funds for KidzWish.
- A workplace fundraising event can take many forms – a BBQ, bake sale, even a crazy hair day.
- Whatever your workplace fundraising idea is, we can provide you with the support you need to make your fundraiser a success.
- We love seeing kids helping kids!
- How much fun is it playing sport? Why not hold a sports day.
- Do you go to school with people who enjoy eating cake? Why not hold a cake sale.
- Does your school often put on concerts or plays? Great! Charge an entrance fee.
- Who doesn’t like wearing their own clothes? Organise a mufti-day and charge a gold coin donation.