KidzWish are currently seeking talented and passionate Speech Pathologists to join our non-for-profit team. We provide speech therapy services to children and young people with a disability, their families and carers.
2 x Speech Pathologists
1 x Senior Speech Pathologist
Who Are We?
KidzWish was founded in 2004 with the purpose being to deliver and maintain an inclusive community for families with a need. The KidzWish Christmas Party is where it all began and this not for profit organisation boasts 20+ employees and volunteers who are passionate and committed to providing therapy, assisted programs and support services for children who are sick, disadvantaged or have a disability.
A family centred approach is core to the work that we do.
What our staff and volunteers have to say about working with us:
“I do what I love, which makes it easy to get out of bed and come to work! We work with amazing families and staff members.”
“I enjoy working closely with clients and their families and seeing the progress they make.”
“I love working in a multidisciplinary team and the learning that comes with it.”
You are a passionate and qualified speech pathologist who loves working within a team in a hands-on and changing environment.
- Facilitate children and young people to achieve their goals and increase their skills.
- Deliver speech pathology programs in line with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) principles.
- Continuously strive to improve the quality of service provision
- Build effective working relationships with Children and their families / carers
- At all times, work in accordance with the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the team of allied health professionals
- Maintain current professional knowledge and skills
- Work within a time sensitive environment toward maximising quality service delivery
- Seek, collect and respond to feedback from service users
- Speech pathology qualification - Bachelor or equivalent post graduate
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Working With Children Check
- Current NSW Police Check
- Current Industry Registration
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Unrestricted NSW drivers license
- Able to use personal vehicle for client visits (km allowance provided).
Does this sound like you?
Great! We want to hear from you.
1. Send a cover letter telling us about yourself, your background and experience to email@example.com
2. Include your resume, we would like to know about your professional and work experiences.
Back to Careers page