We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified Occupational Therapist to join an innovative team. They will provide occupational therapy to clients 0-18 years in clinic, at home or school.
About the role:
- Attractive coastal location in the southern Illawarra region – enjoy a relaxed beach lifestyle
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of experienced Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Supportive team work and collaboration
- Diverse caseload of paediatric disability clients
- Flexible work arrangements
- Autonomy over caseload and client management
- Professional development supported
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bachelor or equivalent post-graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy,
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision,
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team,
- Current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence,
- Working With Children Check and NSW police clearance check
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Experience working with equipment prescriptions,
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
KidzWish is delivers speech and occupational therapy, support work and assisted programs built on a family centred approach, through individual and group sessions at home, preschool, school and within the community. We provide support workers to assist children with social skills, personal confidence and community participation and offer respite to our KidzWish families.
Our assisted programs are made up of Music and Dance program, Sports Academy, an interactive games session, and parent and sibling support groups.
For more information:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of health care professionals who are committed to KidzWish's mission! For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers page