We want to make fundraising fun and we want everyone to be able to be part of what we do. Holding a fundraising event can be really rewarding and lots of fun.
Every year, people in the community put their hand up to host an event and donate the funds to KidzWish. All you need to do is let us know and register online.
The event you choose to host, is completely up to you and the event options are endless. We have had groups hold head shaves, run marathons as well as workplace and school fundraising. Not only are these events great for fundraising, they help raise awareness about KidzWish and local children in need. This is crucial in our campaign.
Together, we can lift the lid of inequality for Illawarra & South Coast children and bring light into lives of those who need it most.
Please visit our Grant a local KidzWish website to register your fundraising event or idea. Once you submit your form we will be in touch to help you get started.
If you are stuck for a fundraising ideas let us help you get started.
Shave your hair
- This is a great way to raise awareness and money.
- Sign up to start fundraising and we’ll provide you with tools, tips and resources to make it simple and fun.
Run for a cause
- Whether you’re a serious runner, casual jogger or joining a fun run for the ﬁrst time, running for KidzWish is a great way to raise funds.
- We can help you to make your next fun run a successful fundraiser.
- Don’t forget we have our very own annual Bridge2Bridge walk each February.
- It doesn't matter what size business you are in, everyone can play an important role in raising funds for KidzWish.
- A workplace fundraising event can take many forms – a BBQ, bake sale, even a crazy hair day.
- Whatever your workplace fundraising idea is, we can provide you with the support you need to make your fundraiser a success.
- We love seeing kids helping kids!
- How much fun is it playing sport? Why not hold a sports day.
- Do you go to school with people who enjoy eating cake? Why not hold a cake sale.
- Does your school often put on concerts or plays? Great! Charge an entrance fee.
- Who doesn’t like wearing their own clothes? Organise a mufti-day and charge a gold coin donation.